Walk In Shower
SAFE, EASY-TO-CLEAN & BEAUTIFUL TOO!
Looking for a New Walk In Shower System?
We offer Shower Replacement Solutions
Remodeling your shower or converting your bathtub to a shower can be the single most important step to improve bathroom safety and comfort. Walk-in showers are perfect for anyone who prefers the spaciousness, safety and ease-of-use of a large shower.
Our walk in shower design is also ideal for those who find it difficult and risky to climb over the traditional tub side. Walk-in showers are handicap accessible (ADA compliant), easy to clean, and can be accessorized with safety features of your choice so you can shower in comfort and dignity.
Walk Into Safety and Luxury
Our dedicated staff will help you design a walk-in shower to fit your individual needs and wants. Your new shower can be customized with the addition of optional features such as a chair-height seat, safety grab bars, showering wand and single-handle scaldproof plumbing valve. Our walk-in showers are:
- Beautiful and contemporary. We offer many designs and options that allow you to create the bath experience you desire.
- Easy to clean. The One Day Bath 100% non-porous surface resists mold, germs and grime, so you can enjoy your tub without scrubbing it.
- Ultra-durable. With three times more acrylic than other brands, our walk-in showers are made to last a lifetime.
- Safe. Our walk-in showers can reduce the possibility of accidents with a low threshold height that makes getting in and out of the shower simple and worry-free.
- Strong. Our shower pans are three times thicker than others and made from the strongest materials available.
- Custom. Your shower is custom-made to your needs to ensure a perfect fit.
Our skilled staff can usually update your shower in just one to two days. And you will never have to worry about the quality and durability of your new shower or the workmanship of the installation, because we warrant both.
The Best Value in Bathroom Remodeling
Please thank your entire staff for us because we are truly thankful for the wonderful improvement and the savings. When guests come over our son always says “don’t you have to use the bathroom?”
Thanks a million. We love it.
– Mr. & Mrs. McMillan –
Additional Products & Services
More than five years after the housing bust, the real estate market remains weak in many parts of the country. As a seller, the weak market means you need to go the extra mile in order to beat the competition. If you are planning to invest a significant amount of...
The English language is a strange animal. You know some classic examples like the fact that we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway. However, as our language evolves certain terms come into play that seem completely out of place. For example, why has the old term...